From the moment you step into our multi-faceted cosmetic surgery center, you will be provided with a personal consultation by one of our highly-skilled medical professionals. During your consultation, we will discuss a tailored program specifically-designed for your unique needs. We will also provide a comprehensive overview of all our capabilities in regards to your needs, and discuss important points like total procedure time, cost, and recovery. For more information, please click here to check out our website.
- Botox: This popular treatment relaxes muscles that create lines on the forehead, frown lines between your brows, your crow's feet area, and the banding in your neck.
- Xeomin: Also administered as an injection, analternativeto Botox, the effects of Xeomin occur within 1 week, and the results last from 3 to 4 months. Xeomin treatments in our office also are performed by trained, board-certified physicians.
- Restylane Silk: Restylane Silk is a FDAapproved dermal filler that is uniquely formulated to decrease evidence of fine lines, wrinkles, and the appearance of crow's feet around the eyes.
- Radiesse:The newest FDA-approved wrinkle filler softens facial wrinkles, gives you a more youthful look, and helps to correct nasal defects, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, cheeks, chins, and jaw lines.
- Kybella (deoxycholic acid):Kybella is a FDA non-surgical procedure to improve the appearance of moderate to severe fat below the chin.
- Juvederm Voluma XC: This is one of the first and only FDA approved injectable gel to instantly add volume to the cheek area.
- Matrix Fractional CO2 Laser: This treatment provides wrinkle reduction, tissue tightening, and removal of hyperpigmentation (brown spots).
- Chemical Peels/Microdermabrasion: This process helps to remove damaged layers of skin, improve uneven pigmentation, and rejuvenate your youthful look.
- Refirme Skin Tightening: The Refirme Skin Tightening system uses concentrated deep radio frequency technology to smooth skin and provide you with a more youthful look.
- Elos Facial Hair Removal: This once-a-month technology removes all types of unwanted hair through a comfortable gentle treatment.
- Elos Skin Rejuvenation: This process combines radio frequency with intensified pulsed light to minimize redness and brown spots, tighten pores, and reduce wrinkles.
- Rhinoplasty: This surgical procedure modifies the nose for aesthetic improvement and can also be used to correct a deformity or injury.
- Scar Revision: Our scar revision procedure softens, smooths, and flattens scars; restoring skin to a normal texture.
Whatever the procedure, Eastern Connecticut Ear, Nose & Throat is committed to maintaining a professional, caring environment for all our patients. You can feel confident in knowing that you will be expertly-guided throughout your unique experience, and helped to achieve the natural look you want.